Thursday 24 May 2012

Humming and Hawing

Well lets just say that I used to be indecisive, but now I just cant make up my mind.

As my SoTR US platoon nears completion, my mind has wandered off into the realms of "it would be nice to have another platoon for them to fight". Well the obvious choice has to be German, with all its sexy weirdness of Mecha, Vampires, Werewolves and Zombies. But then the evil thought came that that would just be duplicating what Mexican Dave is currently doing. That left the Brits and the Soviets, dont get me wrong, some of the Brit stuff is very nice, and it would be going against the "fluff" to have Brits fighting the US. So looks like the Soviets then, after several hours of  even more humming and hawing I pressed the BUY button, well my missus did as it was for my Birthday. Now, its waiting for the postie time again as I'm now waiting for 1) The doomsday book (all the extra units and scenarios) 2) Soviet Starter platoon and 3) Vasilly Zaytev Sniper Extraordinaire.

While the Mother-in-Law doesnt know it yet but she'll be adding a Zombie Horde and an Urzine to that lot. :)

You gotta love birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment