Tuesday 3 July 2012

Painting shedule has just gone off the rails again.

My intentions for this week were fairly simple, finish off my Republican Romans (well I did buy them 18 months ago) and start on some Napoleonic Austrians for the new ruleset I bought on Saturday. Gamesha Games Drums and Shakos Large Battles, check them out they look awesome, I'll tell you if they live up to the expectations when I finally get a game with them. Well the disruption is due to an e-mail I got from Maelstrom, they have finally dispatched my order, I put it in on the 1st of JUNE, good job guys, 5 weeks and it still isnt here. Well I expect that to land right in the middle of painting the last legion, and we all know I cant resist anything new and shiny, so they'll get priority I expect and my Romans will continue to languish in the land of Nearly Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment