Thursday 2 June 2011

June's here!!

Well despite what I had intended for this month, common sense has broken out in my household, after last months splurges my totals for May are :

Bought 150 (but 10 were already painted so dont count)

Painted 183

Hitlist progress

well see for yourself :)


The might of Carthage arrayed for battle, ok I have a little bit of flocking to do but thats all the little bleeps done and varnished. I think I'll consider that army well and truly complete as thats a 6 foot wall-to-wall frontage, that should be more than enough for a good sized scrap.

Its a bit of a mish-mash of an army with a General, a couple of leaders, 5 units of spears, 3 units of skirmishers, a unit of warband, 3 units of Light horse, 2 of Heavy Cavalry and one unit of Elephants. It has a bit of everything but not enough to use as your main arm. I guess I'll have to play with it and see how it fights.

No comments:

Post a Comment